Monday, June 12, 2006

Aunty pohpoh has gone in peace

Our neighbour poh poh has gone in peace on 12 June 2006 at 1am.

On last Thursday, I received call from neighbour saying that his mum might be injured, and he called ambulance. He asked see whether can Mama at home to take a look what had happended in his house.

I called back home several times, unfortunately there was nobody answered. Few minutes later, I think I better rush back home to help this neighbour. It is just about 10minutes between home to office.

As I reached neighbour's house, due to vain injury, she lost a lot blood. From toilet, room to living area, I saw blood every where. She was still conscious and wanted me to help to get the cloths, bags, IC and etc. When seeing her off to ambulance, I thought I would see her back to home again.

Life is fragile....

No comments: